flowersgal

Feb2021_TemplateChallenge_flowersgal_web

Feb2021_TemplateChallenge_flowersgal_web
flowersgal, Feb 1, 2021
Description:
February 2021 - Template Challenge

Credits:
The Lilypad :: Memory Pockets Monthly :: HEART - Feb '21 (the-lilypad.com)
Fiddle Dee Dee - Fiddlesticks No. 74 (provided for challenge)
    • Lillyia
      Awww, what a sweetheart! And I like it that you have your own style, Patsy. And I believe that word art should read, "You own my Heart", instead of "Take my Heart". :) I suspect your heart belonged to him from Day 1. Wonderful layout.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @Lillyia - thanks and yes, the word art might better read "you have my heart" but what was in the kit read this way. I'll sure be glad when we can all get the vaccine so we can go to see him. He's 7 months old and we have seen him twice (the same weekend) -- no Thanksgiving, no Christmas. He may be walking before we can see him again!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Great out-of-bounds photo! Emmett is so sweet.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @flowersgal I know what you mean. Mine are close by, but I see them seldom, and it is hard not being in their lives on a regular basis. BTW, I didn't even notice the out of bounds, I was so focused on Emmett. That's really cute.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Don't give up hope. Johnson and Johnson just got approved for their vaccination....add that to the arsenal of Moderna and Pfizer. It takes a moment to make these...efficacy and safety. But don't give up hope. Just be patient.
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).