Sprinkles v.40 by Valorie Wibbens
Christmas Lights by Kristin Aagard
Winter Bliss by Designed by Soco
Magic Moments: Mischief Managed by Bella Gypsy
A Very Neutral Xmas: Festive Letters by Allison Pennington
Midnight: Layered Template by Rachel Jefferies
Fiddlesticks Number 73 by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
Font: Noteworthy
StefanieS, ForeverJoy and KarenB like this.
    • cfile
      Oh wow this is lovely! I love the mix of the templates and love all the skating photos. How wonderful that you figure skated in your youth.

[My Aunt and Uncle in the 50's were roller skating champions and then when they lived in New Jersey were involved with the local Skating arenas and took up Ice Skating. My Uncle did all the music for ABC TV for the skating and would often be away at the competitions as he did the music for them all.. Tai & Randy, Scott Hamilton etc. When they did couple Ice Dance with the local arena, they often had celebrity skaters show. One show they were in, there was a blind skater that I was amazed with.]

Fantastic family activity to share so they can practice their skating for their outdoor hockey and you can practice and have fun on the ice as well. I love the mix of all the kits you used here and the dark gray bg really has all the photos, papers, elements and journaling pop.

Well done combining the 2 templates. Love this!
      sberkan likes this.
    • sberkan
      @cfile That is so cool about your aunt & uncle! What stories they must have to tell!
      cfile likes this.
    • ForeverJoy
      What an awesome composition of photos and perfect use of ellies! you rocked this one! :hi5
      sberkan likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    sberkan
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).