MamaBee

MOC9-28 Glider

MOC9-28 Glider
MamaBee, Jan 29, 2021
Description:
Plane Fun - ForeverJoy Designs
Splatter (recolored) - All Wrapped Up - Little butterfly Designs and Studio Basics
White brush - One of a Kind - Little Butterfly Designs
StefanieS, ForeverJoy and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      I saw this on a notification on my email, which is rare as my email is known for having really bad behavior, which paired with my brain's impairments always results in my needing to keep a strict plan, which means I may not see a page of yours for years.... but when I saw this, and I know I remember you well...I had to come say something,...this is glorious. I am an element hoarder, also have a strong love for big photos, which makes me not be a minimalist/blank space scrapper, because my main reason is memory keeping, and because Sarita (daughter) thinks is pointless to waste a whole page with a little photo .... now I am not sure why I am telling you all this.... maybe my old, battered brain is trying to say how impressed I am with what you achieved here, that is making me feel like wanting to make some pages inspired on this one. We also shared having kids with impressive imaginations :) This is, as I said, glorious.
      You put together the challenge intentions perfectly, your use of the combo of patterns is absolutely amazing, your photos are giving the page dynamic and make us love the whole family, the play yoy did with the white is mind blowingly beautiful.
      And, with your permission, I may try find time to re make my day 28 page based on this. I just want to say that I do know you and all your pages are marvelous.... I have not been well for years now, but past couple of years I got worse and my time in the screen is cut short, I'm trying my best to get to praise my inspiring people(you are in that book/list of mine) in more often basis... wont happen until mid February at least...but hey .... this is a GSO page.... I ll take it to the next best award I can think of :)

into the JANUARY Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • MamaBee
      @MrsPeel oh my gosh, you can not imagine what your kind words mean to me! This page was such a struggle for me - I love a heavily decorated page, too! Among all the great talent, as yourself, I at times feel inadequate and invisible in my scrapbooking :) ... you brought tears to my eyes... I'm just in awe, as you are one my favorite scrappers - and you are "following" little ol' me! Thank you, thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Please feel free to remake my page! Bless you! <3
      ForeverJoy likes this.
    • ashleywb
      You definitely got your money's worth on that glider! :). Love your paper choices here and that the paint adds to the feeling of sky. Beautiful page! Thanks for playing along with the challenge.
    • ForeverJoy
      Beautiful! :beat such a dreamy feel to the page that captures how very fleeting and special little moments like this are- it's a very special page! :beat
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    MamaBee
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    128.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).