mnjenlittle

20131225-09-fdd_DecDetails_tp14

20131225-09-fdd_DecDetails_tp14
mnjenlittle, Jan 30, 2021
Description:
MOC 09 - Day 23 Interview About the Past
296 words! and written at a 7-8th grade level. I wonder if I should be concerned about that? Is it my writing or that my son is a 6th grader???? hahahaha Also it probably would have gone better if I picked a more recent Christmas or the older kid. The child that doesn't stop talking, gave me one word answers to begin with. :banghead
Anyway, I used Fiddle-dee-dee's December Details template set and Bella Gypsy's Believing Is Seeing.
https://the-lilypad.com/store/December-Details-Album-Digital-Scrapbook-Template.html
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Magic-Moments-Believing-Is-Seeing-Digital-Scrapbook-Collection.html

"I decided to ask Gabe some questions about the gifts he got 8 years ago.
What is your favorite Christmas packaging? The penguin bag, of course!
Why? Because it’s penguins! We love penguins! Dad said because it is huge!
Do you remember the first present that was in the penguin bag? Uh No.
It was a vacuum cleaner. It was so big I needed a big bag. Do you remember it?
Oh yes. (He loved the vacuum cleaner and used it for years).
What is your favorite gift in the bag? Only the most recent ones because I remember them! Lego Millenium Falcon, the Lego train, then there was the new big tent! I had forgotten about that one.
Do you remember the one in these photos? That’s the farm. I liked the barn and the silo. (He got distracted by a photo that included his meerkats and wondered when he got the zoo. It was in the penguin bag the previous year!) He got out the silo and said the barn is downstairs for the Playmobil people to use it to store stuff and live in. Some of the goats are with the Playmobil farm, too. The animals were used for the Lego people to take care of. Oooh that is when I got the submarine! They were super fun. You are being creepy, Mom.
Why did you like the sub? People can fit i it and use it as a submarine. Not regular people, Lego and Playmobil people. Oooh owl! And I got the aircraft carrier. Owl is very snuggly. Was this the year of white tigers from Aunt Michelle? (Yes) My favorite gift was owl. Wow I got a lot of stuffed animals that year. I also like skiing for the first time."
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    mnjenlittle
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).