MOC9 Jan23 - Interview About the Past
scrappin2girls, Feb 2, 2021
Description:
Supplies Used:
Sahlin Studio - Project Mouse (Animal): BUNDLE
Sahlin Studio - Project Mouse (Beginnings): Bundle
Sahlin Studio - Project Mouse (Tomorrow): Bundle

Journaling:
What was your favorite moment from our wedding day?
Adam: When we kissed.
Jamie: I have so many but I will say it was when we kissed and were pronounced husband and wife.

What do you think is the funnies memory from our wedding day?
Adam: That was DEFINITELY when you got your dress stuck in the hotel room door!
Jamie: So many funny things happened, they were horrible that day during the moment but, probably when my wedding dress got stuck in the hotel room door and I was locked out in the hall and you were locked out of the hotel but you managed to get some pics of me stuck.

What was the worst thing that happened on our wedding day?
Adam: The weather. It was so hot!
Jamie: I would have to say the worst thing was the heat, of course we would go and get married on the hottest day of the year in a church that doesn’t have air conditioning. However, since he said the heat I will say the heat causing my wedding cake to melt.

What was a special moment you shared with someone on our wedding day that went unnoticed but was special to you?
Adam: I’m not that guy, if there aren’t pictures of it, I just don’t remember.
Jamie: I have a few but I’ll only list one. I will say when Aaron called me to make sure I was ok and I had a way to get to the church. Nobody knew he offered to come and pick me up until I brought it up. He was the only person to call and check on me. There’s a reason he was the best man.

What was your favorite picture take on our wedding day?
Adam: The ones we took on the swings.
Jamie: I love a lot of our pictures, but some of my favorites were the ones we took in front of the stained glass. Because the stained glass was my favorite part of the church.
JennFort likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    scrappin2girls
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    196.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).