DivaMom96

MOC9_Day-23---Interview

MOC9_Day-23---Interview
DivaMom96, Feb 1, 2021
Description:
The Interview:
Moving to a new city can be both exciting and scary! I know that when we moved to Tampa, in June, 2013. I was so excited to be starting a new phase of my life. My boys adapted well, but I was curious to know what they remembered from the BIG MOVE, so I decided to interview them about it.
These are their recollections:
Stephen: I remember that the cats were in the car with us as we drove down to Florida, and they meowed a lot at first. We had to leave them in the car overnight and I was so worried about them. But I was excited to move somewhere that wasn’t Ohio. I loved our apartment – there were no stairs in the apartment, which was great because we had lived in a 2nd floor apartment in Ohio it was so tiring to have to climb the stairs all the time. Our new place had so much room behind it – a big pond and lots of room to explore. And our complex had a pool. It was smaller than I expected, but it was still great to be able to swim whenever I wanted.
Michael: The one thing I remember the most is wanting to buy a coconut. The survival show I was watching at the time had a guy on a tropical island and he cracked open a coconut with an axe and ate the stuff inside. He said it was delicious. So, when I got down to Florida, we bought a coconut at Publix and I cracked it open. It was NOT delicious! Maybe the coconuts at Publix aren’t the same as from a tree.

Rachel Jefferies Trust the Journay: Stay Patient
NBK Design: Family Story Artsy Layers
chastml, alinalove and Trish like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    DivaMom96
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    200 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).