SeattleSheri

MOC9 Day 31 From Your Heart

SeattleSheri, Feb 1, 2021
Description:
This is a picture of my mom and I last March on her 86th birthday. At the time, we had no idea it was the last time we'd see each other without masks or get to visit for holidays for the remainder of the year and into 2021. She just got her first dose of the Moderna vaccine last week and I'm hoping to get to see her more soon.
I get back up by Lynn Grieveson (M3 Dec 2020 add on)
Dents & Scratches M3 December 2020 by LBW, Lynn Grieveson, Rachel Jefferies and Paula Kesselring
Comfort by Allison Pennington (foliage, recolored)
Copperwood Alpha by Kim Jensen
Emerson Alpha by Kim Jensen
Thanks for looking!
chastml and Thuria like this.
    • StefanieS
      I feel you, hopefully all the masks and social distancing will disappear soon.
      Such a special moment captured and recorded with style and beauty.
    • Iowan
      Ah, such a sweet photo and so perfect for this challenge. Who would have thunk?!
      Great job of scrapping this aspect of your life. And of course, the clustering is stupendous.
    • SeattleSheri
      @Eyeore Thank you so much Stephanie! I sure hope so!! ... and thank you for all of your sweet comments during MOC9 :heartlub
      @Iowan Thank you so much Carol!!! It's been a crazy year for sure!!:beat
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Saar
      This is gorgeous Sheri!
      I'm happy to read your mom got her first shot! I hope for all that this is a slight hint that the pandemic will be over soon and that you can meet your mom again.
      I love the photo and the colors you used. I love all the pretty layers and beautiful clusters and shadows. What an awesome take on the challenge and what a perfect way to end MOC.
    • Sokee
      W00T!!! So happy your mom got her first shot and all your hard work/love paid off! Your cluster work.... sigh...
    • SeattleSheri
      @Saar Thank you so much Sarah!!! :heartlub:heartlub
      @Sokee Thank you so much Barbara :heartlub:heartlub
    • QuiltyMom
      Beautiful clustering and colors!
    • bestcee
      I'm glad she was able to get the first shot! I hope she has no major side effects and you can be together again soon!
    • Trish
      so glad she got her shot, my mom got hers too. Gotta take care of our mamas. love this fabulous layout
    • marnel
      As always excellent shadowing and clusters of flowers! Def a moment to remember.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    SeattleSheri
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    388.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).