RJMJ

MOC9-Day #31-Scrap From Your Heart-Family

MOC9-Day #31-Scrap From Your Heart-Family
RJMJ, Jan 31, 2021
Description:
YEAH! I Made It!!!!!!!!!..I Made It!!!...So Glad! To Be Here To Post My MOC9 Day#31 Layout!!!!!!!!!...Looking Through The Thread For This Challenge...I Saw So Many Sad Memories!...It Tugged At My Heart!...I Immediately Thought Of My Mom Who Passed Away...Her Birthday Was Just The Other Day January 27th!...But I Didn't Want To Do A Sad Layout...Instead I Wanted To Scrap A Sweet Memory Of Our Family! When We Were Literally! Wee Ones!...My Brother Billy Was 4...I Was Three!...It Was In 1971! Just Before Christmas I Think!...You Can See Mom's Somewhat Gaudy! 70's Decor! & The Tree! Literally Covered In Garland!...LOL!...That's How They Did Christmas In The 70's I Guess!...But It Is One Of The Few Pics I Have Of Our Family Together Before My Sister Was Born In 1974!...It Took Me Awhile To Fix The Photo Properly...I Don't Know Why Mom's Face Looked So Weird!...But I Did The Best I Could! With The Photo...A Very Special Photo To Me!...

*For My Family Layout-I Used:

*Good Old Days & Chin Up-[1 Paper]-ForeverJoy Designs
StefanieS and ForeverJoy like this.
    • bestcee
      I love that you took the time to fix the photo! I love that you used the tree with the circle shape. It's very pretty!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Congrats on finishing!! Such a wonderful photo and memory, so perfect for this challenge! I love the tree, reminds me of the ones from my childhood in the early 70's :)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ForeverJoy
      oh my!! This is just stunning! The colors- the photo- the composition- it's just beautiful work! :hi5
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous photo and lovely page.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    275.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).