melidy

Memory | MOC 9.31

Memory | MOC 9.31
melidy, Jan 31, 2021
Description:
MOC 31 - SCRAP FROM YOUR HEART

Credits

Heartsong: A collaboration in Remembrance of Dawn Inskip - Lilypad and Friends Collab
Project Mouse: Beginnings - Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
Year of Templates '19 - Sahlin Studio

Journaling Reads
From the first time he held you until the last time was only a little over a year, but you girls need to know, your Uncle Billy loved you so SO much. Everything he had he would have given to you, his apartment was full of pictures of you and he asked about you always. Sadly the last time Mammy spoke to him was over text message the after your first birthday party, It read: “Hi Billy, just wanted to say thank you so much for making it yesterday. It’s always lovely to see you and I really love that you are a part of the girls lives. Some of Phill’s favourite childhood memories are of you and I love that the girls will be able to forge a close bond with you to. We hope to see you soon.” and he replied: “Love the Twins Mel, wouldn’t have missed it for the world”. That’s the thing with your Uncle Billy, he wore his heart on his sleeve and he wasn’t afraid to love fully and you girls were the apples of his affection. Sadly not long after your first birthday he passed away and went to be with your Great Nana. But I have no doubt he is still watching over you both and keeping you both safe. Though you only knew him when you were tiny, we will never let you forget him, for he will always be with you.

Challenge Requirements
Scrap a page that reflects your feelings when you see the quote, “Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.” — Dr. Seuss, include the quote on your page
-
I included the quote on the journal card.
Dalis and chastml like this.
    • Karen
      What a sweet tribute page to a man who sounds absolutely lovely! I know what you mean about usually scrapping the happy, and I'm sure this was heart wrenching, but I love that you've captured his love for your girls so they will always know! Such a great page!
      melidy likes this.
    • Dalis
      Grandpa got stuck in the middle! Just love your pics!
      melidy likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    melidy
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    364.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).