Claire Grantham

MOC9_D31_Scrap From Your Heart

MOC9_D31_Scrap From Your Heart
Claire Grantham, Jan 31, 2021
Description:
This was a wonderful way to end MOC. I have really enjoyed my first MOC and I am so grateful for all of you kind people that swung by my layouts to show me love and encouragement.

The quote really helped me to talk about the loss of Zippy and Oscar. Until now, I have not been able to write about Zippy yet, as his death was so unexpected and the pain for my best friend and her husband and been so very hard for me to watch (remotely, as they are in the UK). And it hasn't felt right to express the sense of grief I too have felt because we used to joke that Zippy was actually 'my dog'. This page gave me an enormous sense of peace. Oscar, my family dog - 16 years old - hung in there until the very end and life for my parents will never be the same without his mischief!

My journaling reads 'I didn’t know when I took these photos that it would be the last time I would ever see these beloved babies. Zippy (left) belonged to my bestie JT and Oscar (right) belonged to my parents. Both of them left us in 2020 and even though neither of them belonged to me, they gave me so much unconditional and unexpected love and trust.'

I used -
PRD - Better Together Templates
Allison Pennington - Farewell Friend Kit (papers, trim, flower, heart, charm)
Allison Pennington - July Stuff kit (Button)
Allison Pennington - Awkward AF elements, patts & backs (staple, flower, paper)
Allison Pennington - Rain, Rain Kit (bow, paper)
Just Jaimee - Storyteller July 2020 Collection (paint)
Just Jaimee x Studio Basic - Remember December Bundle (paper, flower)
Kim Jensen - Frame-O-Mania 2 - (heart frame)
TLP Collab FWP - Centered Kit (paper)
grrfluudy and Dalis like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    331.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).