A-M

MOC9_Day31_Scrap From Your Heart_Bill and Bronwen

MOC9_Day31_Scrap From Your Heart_Bill and Bronwen
A-M, Jan 31, 2021
Description:
Credits: Long Days Warm Nights by Lynn Grieveson

Fonts - The Sophia and The Anne-Marie ( Custom made font by Heather Joyce)
chastml likes this.
    • artgalstyle
      That is so cool, isn't it funny how God works! Love your layout and journaling!
      A-M likes this.
    • StefanieS
      What a happy meeting and now you're great friends.
      Gotta love that. Love the typed font for the quote and the heart button. Perfectly done.
      A-M likes this.
    • A-M
      @Eyeore Stefanie thank you for this comment and the many others you made about my pages this month.
    • BevG
      This is so very cool. Yes, God works in mysterious ways. Love your story and what a blessing to have good friends.
      A-M likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      What a wonderful story and such a beautiful page!! Congrats on finishing and creating such amazing layouts!!
      A-M likes this.
    • cfile
      How beautiful and what a wonderful story Anne-Marie! Beautiful story and it chalks it up for me that everything happens for a reason :) Glad you have met dear friends at the prior church and continue that friendship. Congrats on finishing the MOC! Well done!
      A-M likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      What a great story! I love how the two photos are connected in an unexpected way!! Really wonderful page and a great way to end MOC9!
      A-M likes this.
    • bestcee
      Serendipity! I love the contrast in feeling between the two photos. It blends beautifully with your journaling.
      A-M likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).