Jan. 31 Scrap From Your Heart
jaye, Jan 31, 2021
Description:
Sprinkles Foundation-Valorie Wibbens
Story Seeds No. 1-Sara Gleason
All About This Digital Stamps-Sahlin Studio
MPM Addon Collection: Foundation-Allison Pennington, Amber LaBau, Paislee Press, Sara Gleason, Sahlin Studio, and Valorie Wibbens
Earthy Tone Papers-Paula Kesselring
Lots of Pockets No. 3-Lynn Grieveson
font-LD Fine Print 9
JennFort, katell, artgalstyle and 4 others like this.
    • lulyg14
      its amazing what you can do when you set your mind to something! Beautiful page and photos - i love the rustic quality of the wood paper with the beautiful photos from Ireland
      jaye likes this.
    • CaroB71
      What an incredible page pay tribute to the trip of a lifetime!
      jaye likes this.
    • cfile
      Absolutely breathtaking Jaye.. is that the Ring of Kerry too? I loved the Cliffs of Moher... we were lucky in November 2019 to have a sunny non-windy, warm day to enjoy it.. We loved driving the Ring of Kerry too... this is breathtaking, and so glad you were able to make your dream come true. I still am amazed you went by yourself and rented a car and drove around Ireland. I loved that we went with the Coach and Tour. Beautiful page, photos and love the wood bg.. perfect for the wonderful Dr Suess quote!
      jaye likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Wow. I want to jump into your layout.
      jaye likes this.
    • jaye
      @cfile I didn't do the Ring of Kerry, opted for Bunratty Castle instead. The round photo is the drive up to the Connemara Region and Kylemore Abbey. I did a bus tour for that trip as there was no way I was driving those very very very narrow and windy roads, lol.
    • jaye
      @ArmyGrl I need to go back. . . .but I also want to back to the motherland, England ♥
    • Angela Toucan
      two lovely photos. I really like the lighting on the circular one. Great use of the wooden background
    • bestcee
      I love how you used the road leaving the beautiful cliff! Great take on the challenge!
    • LynnG
      I feel like I could just walk into this layout and down that road! Love it, and love the choice of background. I must get to Ireland one day - especially given my girls are about 75% genetically Irish and even have Irish names! :backing It was high on the bucket list but .....!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    jaye
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    286.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).