bjthomas

MOC9-29_Highlights_Sweeping

MOC9-29_Highlights_Sweeping
bjthomas, Jan 30, 2021
Description:
Day 29 - Just the Highlights

Kit used: Morning Rituals
Extras: Brush Off (brush strokes), Half Hazard (memories)
Template: Afternoon Rituals by Scrapping with Liz

Journaling: (181 words)
Oh, the memories that this picture invokes. Instantly, I can hear the swishing of the broom first thing every Saturday morning. As I slowly meld into consciousness, I can feel the fan’s feeble attempts at bringing a cool breeze into the room. The faint waft of ocean air flows through the open windows as I anticipate what adventures this day might bring. Will it be a day of movie marathons in the dorm lounge as a few of us escape the constant overhanging pressures of homework? Or perhaps flagging down a to take us taxi to Georgetown for a day of shopping in the cool air conditioning of our local mall? Maybe it’s grabbing a towel and sunscreen and jumping on the bus in the other direction, to spend the day sweating in the sun at the beach and pool hopping at the various luxury hotels down in Batu Ferringhi. Whatever the day may hold, it can wait a few more minutes. Let me just lie here a bit longer as the swish, swish, swish lulls me back to my memories.
    • Amson
      Oh I love Penang. I was born there. So many memories here too. I love your page with the higlighted words. Beautiful page.
      bjthomas likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      Love the vintage feel and colours you’ve chosen.
    • katell
      Love this vintage picture and your colorful papers! what a beautiful lo!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    bjthomas
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    190.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).