StefanieS

31_Moment

31_Moment
StefanieS, Jan 31, 2021
Description:
For MOC9_31 Scrap from your heart
i used Pink Reptile Design's: Flaws and all Papers and Elements.
    • designbylime
      Such a lovely page and so much pain Covid had put on so many of us. I haven't seen my granddaughter in Spain since September 2019 and I miss her so much. Hugs.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Saar
      I am so sorry you have to go through this. I hope the whole pandemic is over soon. It’s taking so long.
      I love how you scrapped your layout though! I love everything about your page. Beautifully done.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      such a bitter-sweet and beautiful layout with all your thoughts and emotions!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Stefanie.. I am so sorry your are missing your boy, but so glad you have these beatiful photos to shine. I hope that the pandemic is over soon so you can see and hug him properly. Until then I hope you are face timing which is the next best thing.. Love this.. great blending of the bg paper.. love all the photos.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Nemla
      Oh Stefanie, this is a beautiful page. I feel for you and cross fingers so hard they are blue, that this bl.... thing gets over soon. Love your page with the stapled heart and the lovely BG.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • nfenchak
      What a beautiful page - I'm sorry for your loss.
      I love the fonts you used - do you remember what they are?
      StefanieS likes this.
    • ajm
      Such a beautiful page and journaling! Hopefully the pandemic will end soon!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Awwwww what a beautiful page and so sorry that you have to be missing him! I hope that you will get to see him soon!! This is so wonderfully scrapped!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • StefanieS
      @nfenchak
      I used DJB Smarty pants (journaling), Another typewriter (Dr Suess) and New Era personal use is the script one.
    • bestcee
      I love the emotion you added to the page through the words and the elements. The photos are a great addition to complete the story.
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).