bjthomas

MOC9-30_Shadows_DigiWorld

MOC9-30_Shadows_DigiWorld
bjthomas, Jan 30, 2021
Description:
Day 30 - Extreme Shadows

Papers & Elements: Trickity Treat (title alpha, flashlight); #Selfie (cell phone); Things That Matter Most (clock); Away We Go (camera); Fur Babies – Puppy Dogs (newspaper); The Morning Rush (books, flash card); After The Storm (cloud); Springity Spring (umbrella); Audaciously Awesome (stereo); Duly Noted v.2 (calendar); City Maps #2 (map); All About Me (paper); Parker Lane (paper)
Trish likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Very creative - also on point. I love that we hold a single device in our hands that can perform a myriad of functions. Lovely title work too. Really well done.
    • jenn mccabe
      oh i agree with stephanie - this is really on point and so super creative!!!! i just love this idea for this challenge - fabulous!!!
    • dotcomkari
      How neat is this!!! what a great take on the challenge! love the phone.. and all the fun elements inside!!! soooo cool
    • AnneofAlamo
      yes you did it correctly, you took the challenge, the spirit of the challenge and created a world of wow thank you for relying on your creativity and playing along with me.
      bjthomas likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      What a great viewpoint of probably most of our lives
    • CaroB71
      This is brilliant! I love your take on the challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    bjthomas
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    220.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).