LoveItScrapIt

GALAXY OF ME - MOC9 Day 30

GALAXY OF ME - MOC9 Day 30
LoveItScrapIt, Jan 30, 2021
Description:
Using papers and pieces from:
One Thing at a Time by LBW
Free to Be Me by LBW
Be Positive Bundle by Micheline Lincoln (and Studio Basic)
Silent Battles: Negative Thoughts Bundle by Rachel Jefferies (and Studio Basic)
and 2 butterflies from Wings Unfolded Mixed Media by Rachel Jefferies

I didn't know what I was gonna do here but when I sat down...it all started to come together. What better world to create than the one inside my mind as an infj trying to lose weight has been HARD....I go from two extremes. Either being hard on myself and overthinking and then giving up....or being kind to myself and knowing that I can do this. ​
RJMJ and Claire Grantham like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      oh wow, i love this ... so cool to do an art journaling page and all that is going on in your mind for this challenge. brilliant. i know the feel with the weight loss goals. i struggle too ... for years! The giving up is the worst part I think. beautifully done and just know i think you are more than enough just as you are!
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Thank you my friend. I appreciate your kind words. It is so hard, I am trying to know that a bad day is not a reason to throw out the whole plan to get healthier and lose this extra weight. :bk@jenn mccabe
    • SeattleSheri
      Such a thoughtful and inspiring page!! I love the world you created and it definitely conveys the disparity you described in your page description. Really fabulous work and of course I just love the butterfly!!!
    • LoveItScrapIt
    • AnneofAlamo
      Oh my friend, I feel like I am in this galaxy with you. You have created what I think is the catalyst of art journaling, to pour out what is in you onto a page. I on purpose didn't want to call this art journaling, because so many put up a block. You sat and just let it "come together" That is pure victory to me! Thank you!
    • Claire Grantham
      I love this, it really does show everything you talked about in your description and the butterflies feel symbolic because of the journey you are on. I know all about this journey, I spent 2 years losing 90+lbs carefully, sensibly, through diet and exercise and then because of a thyroid problem regained 40lbs of it. I have lost 20lbs of that 40lbs. I am pre-diabetic, thanks to my family genetics, so I have reduced myself to 1 carb a day (1 cup of most carbs = 37.8g) and my sugar intake has been almost 0 in the last 4 weeks. Take your time, don't be hard on yourself. My trainer taught me a cheat day is VITAL. Don't beat yourself up about falling off of the wagon, just get back on it if you fall off, it's cool, you are only human after all. Try a couple of including some fun keto recipes in, I am currently replacing bread with Keto bread, which is not bread at all BUT TASTES EXACTLY the same, amazing. I'm here for you, if you need a fitness / health buddy, I'm good for that. xx
    • CharlotteM
      I love your wonderful and clever page, everything is so beautifully artistically done!
      .....and i know all these thoughts, i have struggled so much with my weight for a long time
    • Saar
    • Nemla
      Wow this pops,and what an awesome way to journal...well done on the challenge itself too.
    • LoveItScrapIt
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    LoveItScrapIt
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    373.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).