Angela Toucan

MOC Day 30 - Dream

MOC Day 30 - Dream
Angela Toucan, Jan 30, 2021
Description:
This was lots of fun, and two things I dream of are a really fancy dress (I'll make one one day) and a night off (I'm a 24 hour carer every single day of the year).
Credits:
Magic Moments Bibbidi Bobbodi Boo kit by Bella Gypsy.
Heart to Art: Isla & Her Closet by Rebecca McMeen.
Pretty Princess kit by Kristin Aagard.
Sew Happy Elements by Kristin Aagard.
Oh Sew Crafty Papers by Pink Reptile Designs.
Twilight Paper Pack by Kim Jensen.
    • Saar
      Oh this is so fun and stunning. What an awesome take on the challenge. Just perfect!
    • jenn mccabe
      i hope you do make that fancy dress for YOU Angela - you definitely do deserve it. this is lovely!
    • RJMJ
      Ahhh!...This Is So Precious!...I Too Hope Your Wishes Come True!...Such A Sweet! & Pretty Layout Too!...I Love! The Pretty Dress! & The Castle!...Great! Take On This Challenge!...Now! If I Can Just Figure Out How To Do This Challenge?...Hearts...:bk...
    • AnneofAlamo
      bhahhaha! I have to admit to giggling at the night out and dress word art! I had never heard that it! What a fun time you created. Thank you dear Angela for being a part of the Pad and your kindness too! I so appreciate you being here and playing along with me! ♥
    • cfile
      Beautiful page and layers Angela.. Love your party dress and love how you tucked everything in between the layers. Love your Cinderella page!
    • StefanieS
      Can I get comfortable shoes that look like killer heels too?
      LOVE your take on this challenge Angela.
      Pretty and magical. All the feels.
    • Karen
      Oh I love your take on this challenge! The cinderella bits, especially the birds with the ribbons is perfect for your dream of a night off! I hope you will be able to get that someday soon! I love the elements and word art you've used on here too!
    • marijke
      Gorgeous page Angela .. so creative ... I'll hope your dream come true ... (very soon)
    • CharlotteM
      such a very romantic and magical page!
    • G.J.
      What a wonderful page! love the romantic vibe and how you used the castle and the dress elements. I hope your dream come true very soon. Beautifully scrapped! love it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    150.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).