michelepixels

2021MOC30extremeshadow3D-possibility

2021MOC30extremeshadow3D-possibility
michelepixels, Jan 30, 2021
Description:
everything from https://the-lilypad.com/store/Life-of-Purpose.html

except POSSIBILITY and the quote word art in the deepest layer which are from a big Tangie Baxter kit called simply Possibility which I can't find in the store to my surprise and I can't remember how I got it unless maybe it's from her Art Journaling class . . . ? I wanted to use just this kit -- it's what inspired my layout -- but had to switch to something I could find in the store.
RJMJ likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      i love your positive message inside your 3d heart!
    • Karen
      This is so cool! I love the wonky shaped heart you've used and that they don't line up perfectly! I also really love all the text you put on your bottom layer and the whole theme of the page! Great world name to tie it all together too. That was the hardest part for me!
    • michelepixels
      @Karen Thank you! I can't take credit for the text in the bottom layer; Tangie created it. And the title was inspired by the two kits of hers that I used. I hope Anne is ok with it being such an abstract "place."

Also meant to say you have a good eye noticing I moved the layers so the heart shapes don't line up. I think it adds more realism to not have things perfectly aligned.
      Karen likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh Michele! that this challenge produced this page makes me giddy! I love that you just went with your "heart" and went with it so wonderfully. This is to me, what creating is about, pouring out emotions onto a page and making a world of possibilities! just wow and a huge thank you for being a part and playing along with me!
    • StefanieS
      Love the artsy vibe you went with for this.
      The wonky heart and the delightful layers are superb.
    • Karen
    • michelepixels
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    michelepixels
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    342.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    773px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).