MOC9_Day29_Just the Highlights

MOC9_Day29_Just the Highlights
A-M, Jan 29, 2021
Description:
Credits:
template - Springboard Minimals No.1 by Lynn Grieveson
papers from Sharp Eyed by Lynn Grieveson
Flower from Blossom Festival by Lynn Grieveson
highlighting ( not the blue and the brush strokes) from For the Love of Journaling the Brush Emphatic by Allison Pennington

font - The Anne-Marie ( custom made by Heather Joyce)

Journaling reads:
One day when looking through old photos I came across this photo of Mum and Ruth. I remember this day it was in September 1995 when the three of us went on a bus trip to tour prize winning gardens. These were not gardens in the town but were out in the nearby country areas. I know that this would have been September as it is the month of the Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers. I do not remember all the gardens that we saw that day but I do remember this being a very well set out garden like a neat rainforest, not that real rainforests are neat. This garden did seem to have the atmosphere of a rainforest. Looking closely at this photo makes me realise how special this photo is. Mum rarely smiled and yet here she is with a lovely smile on her face. I think she was really enjoying being with the two of us, oldest granddaughter and daughter.
jesskab and chastml like this.
    • Nemla
      Really beautiful Journaling, and a super photo too.
      A-M likes this.
    • jesskab
      I like the "The Anne-Marie" font! This is such a pretty page & a wonderful memory. My Mom doesn't smile for photos, so I know how special that is. Thank you so much for joining along!
      A-M likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).