Description:
MOC 29 - JUST THE HIGHLIGHTS

Double Page
[​IMG][​IMG]

Credits
Project Mouse: Tomorrow - Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
ILY: Highlighted - Allison Pennington

Journaling Reads
We decided to head for Buzz Lightyear’s Laser Blast as our first port of call so that we could get a photo to match our costumes. As we approached the ride the Cast we so stoked by our costumes, as we went to enter the ride they said “What? Are you crazy?! This is YOUR ride, you are VIP’s here, you don’t have to wait in the queue” and skipped us through the Fastpass queue! It was such a sweet gesture that started to get our night back on track.
A lovely family behind us in the queue offered to take a group photo of us next to the animatronic Buzz and I’m so glad they did, it’s one of the few photos we got of us all in costume, so it became one of my firm favourites from the whole night.
Since we were fast tracked it was only a couple of minutes before we were on the ride. Again, we were only allowed two per cart so Emilia rode with Mammy and Evelyn rode with Gigi. You both LOVED shooting the basters, you may not have hit much but you certainly gave it your best try!! It was so fun seeing you both concentrate so hard and taking in all the sights of the game.

After we got off the ride we thought it would be the perfect opportunity to take the next “missing” photo for Daddy. It was hard not having Daddy around on Halloween night but sending him this and seeing his response helped us feel closer to him.

Challenge Requirements-
You must have at least one photo, you must write at least 150 words of journaling, then you must take between 5 and 10 words of that journaling and highlight them or make them stand out -
I have 263 words and highlighted 10 words or phrases in the layout.
jesskab likes this.
    • frutselke
      You're costumes are great!
      Love all the colours in your page. It looks like a really fun night.
    • jesskab
      Well, this is all so fun! I love how your highlights match your little green people. :giggle I'm sorry Daddy couldn't make it, but looks like you made the best of it. Thank you so much for joining along.
    • ArmyGrl
      What an awesome double page spread!!! I am so happy ya'll got the family photo. Looks like an amazing night!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    melidy
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    610 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).