Amson

Hiking

Hiking
Amson, Jan 28, 2021
Description:
Credits:
Papers from Pink Reptile Design - Scenic Route, Allison Pennington - Inclination, Foundation Subfloor Papers v3
Paine from: Just Jaimee - Mixed Media 4 Brushes and Water Colour Splatters.
Template from Soco - Love Triangles

Thanks for the challenge.
JenEm, chastml and cestrada123 like this.
    • Smwhite
      Your layout is so striking! I love all of the patterns you've used to make these triangles just pop! Wonderful palette too! Sounds like it was a great opportunity to visit there.
    • StefanieS
      Fabulous photos as always, love the bold use of the triangles to add interest and movement. Lovely painty foundation too. Perfect take on the challenge.
    • CharlotteM
      gorgeous page, love the shapes - perfectly done♥
    • Saar
      Oh wow, this is stunning. I love the photo in the shape and I love all the triangles and paint. Beautifully done!
    • jam-on-toast
      Beautiful layout! And I like it that you used Bulgarian letters for your title. Awesome take on the challenge.
    • Angela Toucan
      Great photo, and fabulous use of shapes
    • ashleywb
      Fantastic photo! I love all the different paper pieces! Great job with the challenge.
    • JenEm
      Wonderful photo, and creative use of the triangles. Your page is visually so interesting, and the little touches of paint finish it off perfectly. I am a huge fan of your art, and have chosen to lift this beautiful page of yours for this month's Scraplift Challenge. Thank you for the inspiration! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Amson
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    189 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).