A second chance by R.Jefferies
OLB Thrive
Lynn-Marie Alive
Ramadan by Sahin designs
Paula Kesslering Creative Soul
Soco me time
MrsPeel and cfile like this.
    • MrsPeel
      OMG OLGA!!!!!!!!!! I know I am not the best of friends , not in the past couple of years, I can't believe I haven't been to your gallery for so lomg.... LOVE this!!!!!! LOVE that cat!!! spectacular!!! and the fonts and the gorgeous contrast of the fonts with the background, it gives volume, depth, and then your layering with the bits and pieces....so so very beautiful!!!! the mixture of textures and paints zlaos enhances the whole page.... I promise I will most definitely make time as soon as we processed the challenges...need to catch up with you properly!!!!! We were talki9ng about you with Vivi (Nemla) funnily enough.... about some felt dolls over on Pinterest that were posted from Russian sites....and I realized how long it has been since I have been to your gallery or talked!!!!! so , promise will do very soon!!!! love your take on the challenge!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      zinzilah likes this.
    • zinzilah
      @MrsPeel will love to catch up. Miss you, hope you are well
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    zinzilah
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    551.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).