Amson

Art-Journal

Art-Journal
Amson, Jan 15, 2021
Description:
Thanks for the fun challenge. Definitely new techniques for me to learn.

Credits: Lynn Grieveson - Nesting, Winds of Change, Wind in my Sails, Torn Paper Template
MPM Foundation Jan 21
Rachel Jefferies: This Day is Mine
Pink Reptile Design: Unscripted
The LilyPad kit Roots
Forever Joy: Good Old Days
Just Jaimee: Textured Paint

Thanks for looking!
KarenB likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh what a stunning take on the challenge. I love how you filled up and embellished the diary. I love the layers underneath it and I love the large title. The tea bag is a perfect finishing touch and so is the pencil. Beautiful work!
    • Amson
      Thanks @Saar for your always thoughtful comments.
    • ajm
      This is such beautiful work! Love how you decorated the diary, especially the brushes!
    • Sokee
      This is beautifully created!!! I love al your scatter of papers under your diary along with all the flora! The tea bag is an awesome touch too! Thank you so much for playing along with my MOC challenge, I hope you had fun creating!
    • Lillyia
      This is gorgeous! I like the flowers and all the pretty colors and the stamp and the pretty background papers. If I am ever going to keep an art journal, this page would inspire me. Thank you.
    • designbylime
      Such a stunning page! Love everything about it but that tea bags is perfect.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Amson
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    214.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).