Roxana

MOC9_26 - Scream

MOC9_26 - Scream
    • zinzilah
      It's gorgeous and very passionate... but dare I say it's scream... in case you decide to print it out, which you should totally do.
    • DivaMom96
      LOL! Great job! I totally get this, though. There are times when I just want to scream. Beautifully done!
    • Roxana
      @zinzilah , thank you so much and thanks for pointing that little mistake out. Apparently, my bad day just made me forget my English, witch is rusty already. I just kept it on and on, all evening with that "screem" in my head, lol.
    • Roxana
      Thank you, @DivaMom96 . Yes, there are moments when words just can't go right and slowly, and all I want to do is to scream. It might be a good therapy, if we would just have a soundproofed room where we could go and just let it out. :hairpol
    • Dalis
      I feel all the emotion in this one!
    • zinzilah
      @Roxana I forget how to English (this is what our kids say) way too often, I am Russian, the kids Swiss... So I know how frustrating it is printing something and then finding the mistake in a bound book... Not fun. As to soundproofing rooms, I am lucky to have tall mountains and forests nearby! LOL! As therapeutic as scrapping sometimes.
    • Roxana
      Dalis likes this.
    • Roxana
      @zinzilah , well I think you are one of the lucky ones. In a big, crowded city I don't have many options... But, today was/is a new day, so I put my smile back. :bk
      zinzilah likes this.
    • frutselke
      Love all the emotions in this page. This is spot on, those days when all you want to do is scream. It's good to scrap about it as a way to let go.
    • Roxana
      Thank you, @frutselke ! Actually I think it's kinda therapeutic to scrap about feeling that you can't just exteriorize in any other way. It really helped me at that point.
      frutselke likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Roxana
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    228.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px
    Date / Time:
    2021:01:26 22:39:26

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).