Monica Moriak

MOC9-16 Doodle Art

MOC9-16 Doodle Art
    • Saar
      Oh wow, this is gorgeous! I love what you have done with the doodles. I love your photos and page design as well. Beautifully done.
    • Monica Moriak
      @Saar thanks. I would not normally add doodles, but once I started playing and using some techniques I had recently learned it turned out to be my style. I really did have fun playing and figuring this out.
    • bellbird
      love the vine repeated as a border and how you added the paper to part of it - it looks 'fussy cut', to use the paper scrapping term - i have no idea how long it took you to do it digitially but it is a great feature of your page & i love how you tucked the flower doodle in with the other flowers too! way to integrate and work with the doodles!
    • Monica Moriak
      @bellbird thanks It is fussy cut, luckily I can select an entire layer so it is easier than with scissors. It was fun figuring out how to use the doodles but keep to my style of scrapping.
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Monica Moriak
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    195.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).