Nemla

_MOC21_jan27_template

_MOC21_jan27_template
Nemla, Jan 27, 2021
Description:
Template by Pink Reptile provided for the challenge used with thanks
Mandala made with a flower stem from Art crush 16 by NBK ( you can see it on the edge too.... ) watched a tutorial with Leslie Nicole yesterday on making Mandalas, I guess I learned something LOL )
Element Packs | Digital Scrapbooking Elements - The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
Honey Hill ; Amy Wolff;
Amy Wolff Designs Digital Scrapbook Honey Hill Elements (the-lilypad.com)
Happy Day; pink Reptile
Happy Day| Elements by Pink Reptile Designs (the-lilypad.com)
Photo is mine, of Mille long gone, but not forgotten.
    • michele hillam
      I love it! I will have to search out that tutorial! Great page!
      Nemla likes this.
    • StefanieS
      I need to try that at home. LOL the making of a mandala worked wonderfully. I really love the effect.
      Nemla likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      i love how the mandala pops on the dark bg and frames your photo! Thanks for playing along with the fill up the template challenge!
    • Saar
      Oh wow! This is stunning! I love the photo and all the white doodles on the dark background. What a beautiful take on the challenge!
    • cfile
      Great page Vivi and glad you attended the mandala class.. I will watch the replay :) Great job and what a sweet and cute puppy. Love it my friend. the dark background and elements are wonderful too.. well done! You excelled on the mandala :)
    • Lillyia
      Ooooh! That's so pretty! Your original Mandala is gorgeous! and your background sets it off perfectly. It sounds like you had a good time making your Mandala. :agree
    • Jan
      I love your creativity with the mandala. Love the cute furbaby in the middle, too. Nice job on your page.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Nemla
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    226.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).