Created for MOC Day 26 - Large Title

Allison Pennington - Autumn Feelings
Allison Pennington - Fall Fantastic
Allison Pennington - Holiday Hangover
Just Jaimee - Storyteller November 2017 Papers
Sahin Designs - Table for Two Elements
Karen and KarenB like this.
    • Amson
      I love your title and photos. Do you really have to rake up all these leaves?
    • KarenB
      A never ending job for sure! I love how you documented this. The wood effect title is perfect :)
    • bbachand
      LOL - such a true sentiment! Great layout!
    • kendrawalter
      @Amson yeah. Our trees are really big and drop too many leaves to just mow over. plus, we'd be the only people on our street to leave them, and the neighbors might hate us when our leaves end up in their yards lol

@KarenB Never ending is right. I put those little day tabs on there because I was just so stunned when 4 days later, all the work I had done raking and bagging up our leaves was practically erased when so many more fell! lol
      bestcee, KarenB and Amson like this.
    • bellbird
    • bestcee
      What is the ryobi thing? Is it a leaf blower? We have lots of leaves to. And your title totally spoke to me! I feel the same way.
    • kendrawalter
      @bestcee its a leaf mulching vacuum! We like it, but it tends to get really heavy because the leaf bag is attached. We have been using it for a couple years now and are thinking of finding another leaf mulching solution to see if we can make the process even simpler. The vacuum is still great for the fact we don't have to bend over to pick up piles and piles of leaves.
      bestcee likes this.
    • kendrawalter
      bellbird likes this.
    • bestcee
      @kendrawalter Can you turn the mulch off? Our city will pick up leaves, but not mulched ones. Just piles at the curb. They have a cool heavy duty leaf vacuum that they suck up all the leaves with!
    • kendrawalter
      @bestcee I don't think so. We mulch them because we can fit more leaves in the bags that way (our city requires us to put them in paper bags.)
      bestcee likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    kendrawalter
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    190.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).