Angela Toucan

Play in the Snow

Play in the Snow
Angela Toucan, Jan 27, 2021
Description:
For the Lynn Grieveson Designs Colour Challenge (15 Jan-14 Feb)
Credits:
Love This Templates by Lynn Grieveson.
Creekside kit by Lynn Grieveson. (Featured product - half price this month)
Winter Paint by Lynn Grieveson. (Featured product - half price this month)
Ripped and Stitched Templates by Lynn Grieveson.
Fonts: Apple Boy BTN and Pea Elizabeth.
trekmom and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      I love that for a PE assignment :giggle The ripped paper is lovely, and I love the blue and green together. I am so envious of your snow. We hardly ever get it here on the south coast! :)
    • Amson
      This looks a fun PE activity. Love your design and title.
    • Saar
      This is so much fun, Angela! I love your photo and I love all your layers. I love the title as well. Beautiful layout.
    • Karen
      I love that you used the torn title again on here. And it works perfectly to look like snow on your letters. I also love that their assignment for PE is to play in the snow. Their snowmen look cute! :)
    • trekmom
      You are one smart mom! This page is so wonderfully done, love the torn edges and the composition. The cluster of flowers in each corner is lovely.
    • mcurtt
      A great idea for the PE assignment. I'm sure the teachers are scrambling for things to do.
    • flowersgal
      Looks like a fun PE assignment and you got a lovely page out of their efforts too. Smart and creative mom.
    • LynnG
      What a great task and a beautiful page to record it!
    • StefanieS
      Love this Angela, the little paper and embellishment clusters top and bottom are perfect and the torn title is super fun. Lovely photo capture and story telling as well. Thanks for playing along this month.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    344.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).