SeattleSheri, Jan 25, 2021
Description:
MOC9 Day 23 Interview About the Past
Shiplap Style page kit by Forever Joy
CHESTNUT LANE page kit by Forever Joy
Thanks for looking!

chastml likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is great, Sheri! I love the shiplap style! So neat that you all answered the questions. Cute about Michael saying there was a lock on the bedroom door and the nook was cool and Thomas liked living close to the park. So much fun reading about your move.
    • Saar
      Oh this is so gorgeous, Sheri! I love your photo and I love the little cluster you created. Your boys were so little back then. What a beautiful layout and what a precious memory to keep!
    • KittyY
      i am in love with this - so creative!
    • SeattleSheri
      @Cherylndesigns Thank you! :heartlub I don't think anyone can beat yours and Chuck's story! I just loved how persistent he was and that it had such a happy ending!
      @Saar Thank you so much Sarah! :heartlub
      @KittyY Thank you!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      KittyY likes this.
    • bcgal00
      Love your story and the photo with the family posing beside the realtors sign.
    • SeattleSheri
      @bcgal00 Thank you for the fun challenge and inspiration Rae. I've decided I need to do more interview pages, so I have a few more on my scrap docket!
    • HeatherB
      Loved reading your story. And love that family photo - the boys are so young!! Now I wish we had done that - gotten a photo with the realtor sign. For us, that was 17 years ago! Love how it almost looks like a newspaper article. Great job with the challenge!
    • SeattleSheri
      @HeatherB Thank you for the sweet comment!! They were such babies! Waaah!! Even though it was almost 9 years ago, it still feels like yesterday!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    SeattleSheri
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    480 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).