SeattleSheri

MOC9 Day 25 Angle

MOC9 Day 25 Angle
SeattleSheri, Jan 25, 2021
Description:
MOC9 Day 25 Angle
Homespun by Forever Joy (except the bow, which is from my stash)
Thanks for looking!!
lulyg14 and nhudao like this.
    • StefanieS
      Gorgeous, love the jaunty angle, the sweet clustering and the gorgeous paper layers.
      I had to check if I had this kit - and I do.
    • Saar
      Gorgeous as always! The colors, the clusters, the layers, the shadows... Oh I'm so in love with your kit. I'm putting this kit in my wishlist because of your beautiful layout. :beat:heartlub
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Gorgeous as usual. You've layered everything so perfectly and your shadows just pop on the angle. Love this
    • Sokee
      I LOVE those angled papers over the straight background... this layout is gorgeous! I gasped at those papers and thought why haven't I seen this kit!? So strange how many kits I have not seen until I started to check the layouts for my own challenge. I NEED these papers!
    • wvsandy
      Oh the colors are fantastic! Gorgeous cluster stack as always! Now to see if I have that kit.
    • SeattleSheri
      Isn't this kit just fabulous?! When I saw that blue patterned paper I just knew I had to have it! I probably overused it in my page, but I couldn't help myself!
      @Eyeore Thank you so much Stephanie!! :heartlub
      @Saar Thank you so much Sarah! :beat
      @LoveItScrapIt Thank you so much Kiana! :heartlub
      @Sokee Thank you so much Barbara! :beat
      @wvsandy Thank you so much Sandy! :heartlub
    • JillW
      You have made FJ's kit shine!! <3
    • SeattleSheri
      @JillW Thank you so much Jill! :beat
    • bcnatty
      So beautiful and perfect for this challenge!!! Now I must go an get that kit!!! You used it and showcase it so beautifully!!!
    • HeatherB
      Wow! Love the boldly patterned background paper - you really rocked this. And everything on the angle looks great, especially with your cluster and shadow work. Amazing page!! (I need that kit now too!)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    SeattleSheri
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    526.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).