Description:
>>Credits<<
- This is Me Stickers by Becca Bonneville
- This is Me Papers by Becca Bonneville
    • katell
      sos so sweet with these little elements! love it
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh I love your page design and how you displayed your words and elements. Beautiful work.
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Hanna.... apologies, first of all, for the delay in getting here, I got unwell after the first week of January, plus Sarita also was unwell and here the health service is stopped for anything other than covid....anyway, I am trying my best, slow but I get here :) I also saw your page for the stamped background and oh, dear girl, you are an awesome creative !!!!!!! that was by far my most loved page of that whole challenge, and , this, of course.... you with your beautiful elegance, gorgeous composition, Becca;s stickers are perfect for this...love the way you did the words on the sides... gorgeous all over, as usual with you, a delight!!!!!!! promise after we finish with this will make time to catch up with you properly.....!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Vrielinkie
      @MrsPeel no apologies necessary! I was wondering if you guys were ok since we've seen the news about London. Hope all goes well! Thank you for the kind comments!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).