FarrahJobling

2021.01.17-Sprinkles-{MOC9_21}

2021.01.17-Sprinkles-{MOC9_21}
    • wvufan04
      Love this birthday layout - from the different angle of sprinkles photos and the journaling. My 14 year old is a freshmen in high school and I'm still asking myself how that happened already - because surely it really can't be, he also worried about AP classes and his endorsement for high school this summer and it was surreal. Enjoy 8th grade!
    • cfile
      Gorgeous page Farrah.. happy Birthday to Nick.. wow he has grown up fast! I love the journaling in the top of the ice cream cone and I love the numbered Birthday Candles. He will always be your baby :) Hugs my friend! :heartslub
    • Iowan
      Love, love, love, this page and your journaling is so heartfelt. He does have some big decisions facing him in the future. I love the word art and the big ice cream cone and how you placed all the journaling inside. Thanks for taking the birthday challenge.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    FarrahJobling
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    132.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).