Using:
TT Revisited templates
by Scrapping with Liz
and
Optimistic Elements & Papers
by Pink Reptile
Dalis likes this.
    • Amson
      I love your design and the way you have used blue and red in the elements and title. And a great photo. How do you get teens to cooperate? Mine never did and still don't...
    • Saar
      Oh wow, this is stunning, Kiana! I LOVE the photo and I LOVE her smile. I love your circular design and I love all your pretty clusters and layers as well. Such a beautiful memory to keep and such a beautiful take on the challenge.
    • Lillyia
      I love the journaling of this experience, Kiana. Another memory documented so that as time goes by, memories fade, and you wonder: "What did we do during the pandemic". It's a reminder to me to get some of those things documented. I like the pretty colors, her sweet smile and the great 'Mom encouragement'.
    • fruitysuet
      What a pretty page and I loved reading the journaling. You are so much braver than I was when my DD learned to drive!
    • StefanieS
      Super, love the large circle that acts as a home for your story, love the large happy photo and the red title. It's better (and safer) to wait until they're ready.
    • Dalis
      Her big smile has me smiling! love this!
    • LoveItScrapIt
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      Love it! They are ready when they are ready!
    • SeattleSheri
      It's kind of crazy to have teen drivers in the household! Michael (16) drove his younger brother (14) up skiing yesterday. I was ridiculously worried about him navigating the conditions, etc. It's also such a milestone in life. Anyway, I'm rambling ... but I love the way you documented this ... the circular design, the cluster, journaling and the look of joy on her face!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    LoveItScrapIt
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    370.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).