Description:
Layout created using:
Creative Style Bundle by BellaGypsy Designs
MOC Shape Starters by Scrapping with Liz
Font used Didot
Own photo.
Elaine80, Graciela1 and Avia like this.
    • cfile
      love the heart shaped title work for your sweet kitty. so precious and her fur and whiskers are so distint here.. great capture. sweet clusters of elements too to adorn your photo. wonderful page!
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Thank you so much from me and from my Mittens, we thank for the sweet comment. Wishing you a wonderful weekend @cfile :bk
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @G.J. I love her name Grace.. so so cute. You have a great weekend too!
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
    • Amson
      Such a wonderful close up photo of your cat. The circles work so well with the heart and other elements.
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Thank you so much from me and from my Mittens, we appreciate the sweet comment @Amson , wishing you a very beautiful day and a fantabulous week ahead :bk
    • amandac
      Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge! I can easily see the heart shape in your title. Such a sweet page, and I have to say your cat is adorable!
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      @amandac thank you so much my dear for the gorgeous freebie, the fun and the sweet comment, super appreciated :heartslub
      amandac likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    G.J.
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    585.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).