dotcomkari

Happy 5th Birthday Neelix Chomper

Happy 5th Birthday Neelix Chomper
dotcomkari, Jan 21, 2021
Description:
Happy 5th birthday to the fuzzy faced creature who wakes me every morning by chomping my toes or even sometimes my nose than covering me in a billion kisses. To the monster who thinks he is still that tiny teeny lap puppy! To the amazing dog who has made everyday of the past almost 5 years a better place. i am thankful you were placed into my life. thankful you have gained the skills to help me where life has failed me. to help catch me when i am about to fall. to hold me when i am ill. to fetch help when i can not move. to be my ears when i can not hear. to alert me to vertigo i can not detect. I cherish each moment with you and could not imagine my life without you in it! Tons of belly rubs and a steak dinner coming tonight! Happy birthday Mr. Neelix Chomper! I love you so much! you are the best ever snuggle buddy and fur ball I know.

Rachel Jefferies: Messy Dates 2020, Messy Dates 2021, Hip Hip Hooray
Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basic: Life is : 100% Fun
Little Butterfly Wings: Big Day Wordart
Heather Joyce: The Reed
alinalove likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      such a sweet Birthday page, i love the way the number is placed
    • Iowan
      Happy birthday fuzzy-faced creature. Your big five and that title are just perfect. Thanks for joining the birthday challenge.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    162.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).