ziesenil

MOC2021 Day 6 - Cupcake Decorating

MOC2021 Day 6 - Cupcake Decorating
ziesenil, Jan 24, 2021
Description:
Here is my MOC2021 Day 6 LO for the Torn Title.
I have used the torn paper template from Lynn Grieveson, then papers and elements from Just Jaimee's January 2019 Storyteller.
The font for the names on the photos of cupcakes is DJB CHUBBY MUFFINS and the font for the journalling and date is Marker Felt thin. I also treated the date to a style from Just Jaimee's January 2019 Storyteller.
The font for the title is Bernard MT Condensed and I have covered it with two papers, plus manipulated the size and height.
LynnG likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Fabulous torn title, love the cupcakes and biscuits you created. looks like loads of fun and yes I can imagine that it was sad to enjoy eating them.
      Thanks for sharing.
      ziesenil likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      cute decorating, I like that they managed to make them individual despite using the same supplies and designs.
      ziesenil likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh what an awesome take on the challenge. I love the cupcakes and how they are decorated. I love the way you did the torn title as well. Beautiful work.
      ziesenil likes this.
    • Karen
      OH my gosh! Those are so cute! How fun that you spent the day together learning how to make these adorable creations! I can imagine it was hard to want to eat them after your hard work, but I'm glad to read that they were tasty! :agree Great job of your torn title on here too!
      ziesenil likes this.
    • flowersgal
      These are adorable. All of you learned well a new skill to make your next party special. Nice torn title work and I like the sprinkling of stars too.
      ziesenil likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    ziesenil
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).