Amson

Sound of Waves

Sound of Waves
Amson, Jan 24, 2021
Description:
Thanks for the fun challenge. Obviously I chose blue and orange.

Credits:
Lynn Grieveson: Wild and Free, wind in my Sails, Blue Skies Ahead, Bird Call, Fathoms Deep
Paula Kesselring: Watercolour Papers, Music Brushes
Just Jaimee: Storyteller 2017 May Alpha

Thanks!
amandaresende, Dalis and chastml like this.
    • Saar
      Oh what a fun challenge! I love the photo, the colors, the details. Such a beautiful beach layout and such a beautiful take on the challenge.
    • StefanieS
      Love it. Great photo, lovely the musical stamp to echo the sound theme and the photo perspective is superb too.
      Wonderful fun take on this challenge.
    • Lillyia
      This page is so clever! the shape of the photo, with the music notes brings to mind a 'beat-box' on the beach, music gently carried along by the wind...and I very much like the treatment you used on the photo. Wonderful.
    • designbylime
      I love those colors with that photo, really serene feeling.
    • G.J.
      Super take on the challenge! this caught my eye immediately, love how you used the photo, the black and white gave a timelessness touch. The use of the blue splatters makes me think of the water splashes. Great use of the stamp and themed elements, love it! I've chose your layout as January Froggy Faves
    • Dalis
      SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Love it!
    • amandaresende
      and obviously you've rocked it!!!!!!!! LOVE that photo, the patterned paper and the design! just WOW! thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Amson
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    198.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).