AliSarah

Who I am

Who I am
AliSarah, Jan 4, 2021
Description:
This is for MOC9 Challenge #3 Who I am

This is really hard for me right now, because I am struggling to feel good about myself. I tried to look at myself through some other people's eyes, and that's where I got the words for the center circle. I couldn't make the page without acknowledging the one word that designates how I am feeling a lot of the time these days, which is lost.

The concept of the page is that you could rotate it and have any of the parts of the circle become the top of the page, but you would still always see in the bottom right hand corner that I feel lost.

Credits: (All but one are Lilypad Collabs)
Spoiled gem flower- Of Wishes Hopes And Dreams
Caring heart bead- Snapshots2
Funny smile- Snapshots1
Smart key- Treasured People
Strong deathly hallows pin- Lilypad Pin Exchange Feb 2017
Snarky emoji- All the feels
Paper, paints, and edge are all from Snapshots
MrsPeel likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh the lost in the corners is so powerful, and I so hope you find a map for your life :)
      AliSarah likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      so great to see you back with MOC!!!!! love this! as usual you give the page elegance and deliver creativity! gorgeous font, beautifully cute embellishing, and, hey, I hear you. I think the lost in my case isn;t so much but it is "frustrated" which seems to be a constant and at least here in England we have at least a few more months..... I know the trying to go for the positive is most of the time the best option, but sometimes pages in which we use all that frustration and name it, can be cathartic and of HUGE help..... I couldn;t get myself together to scrap with pleasure and passion until I scrapped a few pages to process my frustration.....anyway, apologies for the delay in getting here, I haven;t been well, hoping this week I will be able to catch up with more than just my challenge, always a pleasure to come to your gallery!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      AliSarah likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    AliSarah
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    124.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).