SeattleSheri

MOC9 Day 20 Photography Through a Lens

SeattleSheri, Jan 24, 2021
Description:
The main photo and the one on the bottom right were both taken through a play structure and the one in the center bottom was shot through the slats on our porch.
Wild at Heart by Forever Joy
Wild One by Forever Joy
Make it Happen by Pink Reptile Designs
Brightside by TLP
Thanks for looking!!
lorieh likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Fabulous and fun photo series.
      Such a cutie pie.
      Love the full feel of your masculine layout.
    • SeattleSheri
      @Eyeore Thank you Stephanie! :heartlubHe's the only person in my household that is somewhat cooperative enough to take photos of!! My teenagers won't have it!
    • Saar
      Oh wow, this is so stunning! The photos, the layers, the colors, the clusters, the shadows, the whole look and feel of your layout... What an awesome take on the challenge.
    • HeatherB
      Outstanding!! Love the photos, your little guy is the cutest!! You are lucky to have such a willing subject! (My teens won't have it either!). Fabulous cluster work. Great page!
    • LoveItScrapIt
      What a wonderful series of photos. Love them!!!!! He's so cute. Your fabulous layers and clusters skills never cease to amaze me!!!!:happydance2:beat
    • SeattleSheri
      @Saar Thank you!! :beat
      @HeatherB I really wish my teens had more of an interest. I've been trying to take pictures of my oldest (16) for weeks and he keeps putting it off. He has very large hair right now (it hasn't been cut since late 2019), so I think that's part of it, but he won't let us take him in to get it cut either. Sigh.
      @LoveItScrapIt Thank you!! :heartlub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    SeattleSheri
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    406.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).