Karen

Day 20 - Life Through Plexiglass

Day 20 - Life Through Plexiglass
Karen, Jan 22, 2021
Description:
A better tomorrow (papers • collab) by Little Butterfly Wings, Pink Reptile Designs and Micheline Lincoln
A better tomorrow (elements • collab) by Little Butterfly Wings, Pink Reptile Designs and Micheline Lincoln
A better tomorrow (alpha • collab) by Little Butterfly Wings, Pink Reptile Designs and Micheline Lincoln
Two Halves {Dressed Up} by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs
kendrawalter and chastml like this.
    • StefanieS
      I agree, we have become so accustomed to this.
      Super take on the challenge, love that they added snowflakes - thats a nice touch.
      Karen likes this.
    • fruitysuet
      I always hope they are as effective as they are re-assuring. I love this page, those large circles and your mix of patterned papers are great.
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @fruitysuet yeah... I'm not so convinced they actually do anything. :giggle So often I see people leaning around them because they can't hear what the person on the other side is trying to say. But, I know people wanted to do everything they can, so plexiglass it is.
    • Angela Toucan
      great documenting of these times.
      Karen likes this.
    • kendrawalter
      love your take on this challenge. trying to figure out what to photograph for this challenge has stumped me. I guess these days I just look right past the obvious, like plexiglass at the store lol
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @kendrawalter I had the same problem at first and it just struck me when I took my son to the orthodontist... I was the dork and asked the receptionist if I could take a picture for a photography challenge. She thought it was cool and got all excited about it. :giggle And it was a good thing it was my younger son... my oldest son (almost 17, would have been mortified) :rofl
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    658.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).