StefanieS

Memories of Granny's house

Memories of Granny's house
StefanieS, Jan 23, 2021
Description:
For MOC9_23 Interview about the past
I used NBK Design's Artsy Editorial 12x12 Template with Art Crush 32 papers and Artsy bits and pieces.
chastml likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh what a beautiful take on the challenge and a precious memory to keep! I love the photo and how you blended it into the background. I love the interview and the subtitle details as well. Beautiful work, as always!
    • Amson
      I love your blended photo and journalling. This style of interview really works to record the full picture. Wonderful page.
    • bcgal00
      Love the big blended photo to go with your story!
    • flowersgal
      Interesting memories and lovely blended photo. Now I want that recipe, @Eyeore. Would you share???
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Karen
      Oh I loved reading your journaling to capture both of your memories. I really like that you captured your favorites and your not favorites too. And yes! I want to eat whatever that picture is of. It looks like it's buttery and sweet and delicious!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • StefanieS
      I am happy to share the recipe - check your pms.
    • cfile
      What a wonderful page remember moments from Grany's house. I giggled reading about her smoking as she pleased in her own home, yet the best place in her home was around the table with the best cake ever and having tea. WOnderful interview and thanks for sharing your memory with us. Back then you never went to someone's house without bringing a cake with you..thanks for the walk back as it stirred some of my own memories too! Beautiful composition and love the blend of the yummy crunchy cake!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      Love the big masked photo of the scrumptious dessert over the floral brush work. What a great way to capture your memories! Really fabulous page!
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).