WOMEN - MOC DAY #22 - FF 01/22
Dalis, Jan 22, 2021
Description:
credits:
One thing at a time (bundle)
by Little Butterfly Wings,
Messy Pockets Boxed No2
by Lynn Grieveson
Mrsdudds, RJMJ, LynnG and 3 others like this.
    • Saar
      Awesome take on the challenge. So brilliant and creative!!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Karen
      Yes! I love this! I love the empowerment words you've filled into your woman shape! So cool!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Saar @Karen I needed to make sure it looked like the dress, this was fun!
    • amandaresende
      WOW! thanks for this, my friend! thanks for all the empowerment words and for using this shape! I'd like to play with this one but this scares me. I couldn't play with this, I haven't any ideas for this. I am playing with the heart. love to seeing this one in action! you rocked it!
      Dalis likes this.
    • CaroB71
      Wow! This is great Dalis! I absolutely love how you filled the woman shape with positive words. Beautiful page :)
      Dalis likes this.
    • umyesh
      I wasn't brave enough to try to get the human shapes to work but you totally rocked this! Amazing!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @amandaresende I am using PS CC I used the fish eye setting for the distortion of the head text, I bet you can use it for the heart too! HUGS! And... yes, you are strong, beautiful, unique, brave and a super bright light for me!
    • Dalis
    • Dalis
      @umyesh THANKS, Monica... I had this idea and at first it looked like the man shape because, I hadn't done the sides of the dress... and after I finish it I LOVE IT!
      umyesh likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @Dalis - Fish eye setting??? Tell me more. I now have PS CC but am very limited in my knowledge. Great artsy page and amazing title work.
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    10.2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).