CharlotteM

Summer-of-1972_1_MOC_9_Day_23

Summer-of-1972_1_MOC_9_Day_23
CharlotteM, Jan 23, 2021
Description:
MOC 9 - Interview About The Past
...Summer of 1972.....
Credits:
Alpha: "Watercolor Alpha#3" by Paula Kesselring --> https://the-lilypad.com/store/Watercolor-Alpha-3.html
"Be here, now" by Rachel Jefferies --> https://the-lilypad.com/store/Be-Here-Now-Money-Saving-Bundle.html

Text = 309 words - google translater
My best friend Brigitte and I met in 1972 in confirmation class.
At that time, our church redesigned confirmation classes and made it very practical with many joint activities and discussions
Question: Was the summer of 1972 with our confirmation group so special for you too?
Brigitte: yes, definitely, these were new experiences for me - it was exciting to do so much together, but also to work out and discuss things together in groups - new thoughts and ideas, to get to know the Bible differently - we did a lot of free time that we spent at the lake near Königslutter
Me: It was new for me to experience a lot together with so many different people. I liked the freedom and the "we" feeling and that the day was divided so completely differently. I also found it interesting to talk to each other about feelings, life and the Bible

Question: do you remember certain events?
Brigitte: I found singing songs particularly nice because I was learning to play the guitar back then and was able to accompany most of the songs well
Me: yes, you are right that singing was very nice, especially the new songs that we learned

Question: What did you dislike?
Brigitte: We also argued, the boys in particular often wanted to do different things than the girls and sometimes they did too much nonsense
Me: I found that some of the group had a hard time and were excluded at the time

Question: how important is this summer to you in retrospect?
Brigitte: Very important, it opened up new perspectives for me and I made new friends and you as my best friend
Me: It was incredibly important to me, I got to know so much about it and other opinions and - yes - exactly - you as my best friend
    • Saar
      Oh wow, what a beautiful take on the challenge. I LOVE the photos and I love how you scrapped them. I love the interview as well. And the colorful title is just perfect. Awesome layout!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • ajm
      Such a gorgeous page! Love the black and white photos and the great interview!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • Nemla
      Great photos,and a super interview with an unusual subject, but happy to read your friendship lasted.
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • marijke
      Love your interview ... beautiful photos and page. Love the color in the title!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • bcgal00
      You created a beautiful page and love the b/w photos!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful page and photos Charlotte! I had something similar re Confirmation camp when I was 15.. It was a wonderful experience too... .I went in 1977 :) The 70's... what a wonderful time. Glad you met your Best Friedn there! Great page! Those photos are awesome!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      ♥thank you so much♥
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    CharlotteM
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).