Cherylndesigns

MOC9 Day 21 Happy Birthday Challenge

MOC9 Day 21 Happy Birthday Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Jan 22, 2021
Description:
I needed to scrap my granddaughter Alyssa's birthday picture. She's the girl in the middle.

LBW Big Day papers and elements; The Lilypad :: Bundles + Collections :: Big Day (bundle) (the-lilypad.com)
LBW Turn The Page Arrow; Kim Jensen Oxidized Alpha Yellow; font: Nueva Standard Bold.
alinalove likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Love the happy bright colours and the name on the arrow. Super fun take on the challenge.
    • Saar
      Oh this is so fun. I love your take on the challenge. I love the photo and all the girly colors. I love the arrow pointing at the birthday girl as well. Beautifully done. Your layout puts a smile upon my face!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Eyeore Thanks so much, Stefanie! :)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Saar Thanks so much! I've been wanting to scrap this picture and what a perfect challenge! :)
    • Iowan
      This page just makes me happy. I love everything about it. The way you have curve the writing around the edge is such a fun idea. And happy birthday to your granddaughter. Thanks for taking the birthday challenge.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Iowan Thanks so much! It was a fun challenge and I really needed to scrap this page so thanks for the challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    126.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    525px
    Height:
    525px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).