Description:
MOC9 Day 22 Title IN a Shape
MOC Shape Starters by Scrapping with Liz
Make Art & Journal No 5: Bundle by Rachel Jefferies
Stitches made from Mommyish actions
Thanks for looking!!
amandac and FarrahJobling like this.
    • Nemla
      Nice work on the title, and great clustering to go with it.
    • SeattleSheri
    • Saar
      Oh wow, Sheri! This is stunning. I love your take on the challenge. I love your use of color and I love all your beautiful clusters and shadows. This is really amazing!
    • SeattleSheri
      @Saar Thank you so much Sarah! It's always fun to try something new! I had fun playing around with the distortion tools in Photoshop.
      Saar likes this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Clustering and gorgeousness is PERFECTION! I love your title Sheri!!!!
    • SeattleSheri
      @LoveItScrapIt Thank you so much Kiana! I had so much fun making this page!
    • DivaMom96
      You are truly AMAZING, @SeattleSheri!!!! How on earth did you make that gorgeous title?! I love it! Also, how did you figure out how to use the Mommyish stitch actions? I've tried them and can't get them to work. Anyway, I love your page!
    • SeattleSheri
      @DivaMom96 Deborrah, thank you for the super sweet compliment!! :heartlub:heartlub To make the title, I used my text tool (font: Impact). I have one to two words grouped together on their own layers. I rasterized each so I could use the warp tool. I made my own custom style with multiple drop shadows and an inner glow (set to linear burn). I converted everything to a smart object and clipped the same paper as the background.

For the stitching action, there are two parts. The first step is to create a path. You can do this on your own or use one of the first 4 actions depending on the type of layer you want to use as the shape of your stitching and your program (text PS, text PSE, vector or raster). The second step is to use the the action called "Guided Stitching Action." You must also have the brushes that come with this pack installed. I hope that helps! :beat
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    • DivaMom96
      @SeattleSheri - Thank you!! I will play around with it later today and pm you if I have any questions. You're the best!
    • amandac
      I am in LOVE with this page! You have rocked the challenge with that outstanding title! Its beautifully dimensional, almost touchable! Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    SeattleSheri
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    383.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).