Lillyia

Day_19_Create_a_Stamped_BG

Day_19_Create_a_Stamped_BG
Lillyia, Jan 19, 2021
Description:
Hibernate - Sahin Designs Hibernate Digital Scrapbook Collection - Sahin Designs (the-lilypad.com)
Basic White Paper - Paula Kesselring Digital Scrapbooks for Commercial Use – The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
October 2020 Freebie Template - Little Butterfly Wings
lcpereyra, ajm and mary kate like this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Oh really great job with this I love the different color flakes you stamped and the great lifted shadow on the photo
      Lillyia likes this.
    • mary kate
      This is aweseome. I love the little pops of red against the blues and greens.
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Anny-Libelle
      Love the different colors of your stamps! What a beautiful page!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @LoveItScrapIt @mary kate @Anny-Libelle Good morning! Thank you for greeting me this morning with your thoughtful observations and very kind words. I appreciate you taking the time to comment.
    • lcpereyra
      I love all the colorful snowflakes and random placements - really looks like an inked stamped paper! Great job - thanks for playing along with the challenge.
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @lcpereyra Well thank you! I certainly gave my best effort to simulating that look. I do like my results and I believe I will use this technique on some of my future pages. I worked on one that I didn't finish because I just couldn't figure out how to arrange the stamps on the page in an appealing random look. So, if you have any suggestions for how to do that sort of thing, I would like to know about it. Thanks again for this fun, artsy and worthwhile challenge.
      lcpereyra likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      @Lillyia I think your arrangement looks great! I don’t have any tips, wish I did for myself too! I just play around moving things, rotating, adjusting spacing, etc until I like the way it looks. It’s all visual and trial and error fir je. But I find that to be part of my enjoyment. I’m not a speed scrapper but any means! :)
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @lcpereyra Thank you for getting back to me with your response! Knowing how busy you must be, I appreciate your time. I too am not a speed scrapper. In the future, when I am not rushing to finish pages to keep up with a challenge, I will remember your words about not being a speed scrapper; I will relax and let the trial and error freely flow until I get it just right. :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Lillyia
    Date:
    Jan 19, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    139.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).