StefanieS

Love is us

Love is us
StefanieS, Jan 22, 2021
Description:
I used Scrapping with Liz MOC shape Starters Templates and Center collab by The Lilypad Designers.
A-M likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh wow, this is stunning! I love the photos and how you kept them black and white. I love all the sweet little details and the paint in the background.
      Your heart shape really shines. What a striking layout.
      You are totally rocking these challenges and that's why...YOUR PAGE IS A FROGGY FAVORITE!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Thanks so much @Saar Sarah you made my day!
      Saar likes this.
    • Saar
      @Eyeore You're welcome. Totally deserved! Your layout really stands out in the gallery! :beat
      StefanieS likes this.
    • ajm
      Such beautiful work! Love the title and all the family photos! Congrats on being a froggy favourite, well deserved!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • A-M
      Wow! this is a stunning page very much worthy of being a Froggy Favorite. Your title work for the challenge is great and so fitting for the photos you have shared.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      gorgeous page and such a fantastic take on the Challenge, love your placement of the title!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • marijke
      Congrats with the froggy favourite! So well deserved! Love how you linked the frames with the heart shape!
    • Nemla
      This is clever title work. It really suits your page and the photos, and for sure it is a very well deserved froggy fave.
    • cfile
      Oh Stefanie, congrats on the Froggy Fav and I love the heart with your title work.. splendid. Those accompanying photos of your wedding and your young family to now comparison, is wonderful and so beautiful! Thanks for sharing!! Well done great shaped title in the heart!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      You title in a shape is perfect just like the photos!!!
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).