CharlotteM

Good-Morning_MOC_9_day_21

Good-Morning_MOC_9_day_21
CharlotteM, Jan 21, 2021
Description:
MOC 9 - Photography Challenge | Through a lens of possibility
....Good Morning Berlin.....
Today the sun has risen so beautifully in the winter sky in Berlin and it is shining for the first time in days! I immediately photographed it through my glass ball
Credits:
"bemused" by Lynn Grieveson --> https://the-lilypad.com/store/Bemused-Kit.html
marijke likes this.
    • Saar
      Wow, this is gorgeous! What an amazing photo! :beat:heartlub And what a beautiful sunrise. I love that you took the photo through a glass ball, it gives such a nice effect.
      I love how you scrapped it as well. The paint, the elements, the bird, the title... I love everything about your layout.
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • StefanieS
      You captured it perfectly, love your take on this challenge.
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • ajm
      what a beautiful photo! Love the colours in it and the bird on top is so perfect!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      ♥thank you so much♥
    • LynnG
      Wow!!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Magical! Now I need a glass ball! My question is: where do you place the glass ball to get such a shot?
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      ♥thank you so much♥

@flowersgal
      There are special holders for the glass ball, you can also use other transparent rings or rubber bands and then look for a surface that is as straight as possible and that looks natural.
      It's not always easy to find something suitable and then have a good perspective ... I often have to search and try.
      But, it's fun and afterwards you are happy about the photos
    • marijke
      Love the photo and page design! Great photo effect with the glass ball .. Charlotte, what is the size of your ball?
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • amandaresende
      WOWZERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome take on the challenge!!!!!!!!! love all the paints and that little bird!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    CharlotteM
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    204.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).