trekmom

MOC Day 21 Birthday!

MOC Day 21 Birthday!
trekmom, Jan 22, 2021
Description:
I have a lot of birthday celebrations in this page. first, second, third, and even 30th which is holy cannoli, 30 years ago!! One of my all time favorite birthday cakes that I baked for my daughter's third birthday is the Ghostbusters birthday cake with Slimer on the side, the Ghostbuster's logo ghost is holding his hand out with 3 fingers to signify it's Christina's third birthday.
For this page I used the kit from Forever Joy called Orange You Glad.
StefanieS and ForeverJoy like this.
    • garrynkim
      This is so fun! I love seeing all those cakes. How creative of you to make at least some of them if not all, I'm assuming. What a happy page.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @garrynkim Thank you, yes, I baked most of the cakes. I love to bake.
    • Iowan
      That cake is a work of art. This is such a festive page, perfect birthday layout. Thanks for taking the birthday challenge
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Iowan thank you for your kind and patient help as well as your kind words. I was beyond thrilled to find these photos and scan them into the computer.
    • SeattleSheri
      I love how you showcased multiple birthdays on your page! Such fun cakes!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @SeattleSheri Thank you, I'm hoping to make good memories for my kids to look at and maybe share with their children someday but I didn't say that out loud, right? I want to be a grandma so bad but that's not my place to say.
    • ForeverJoy
      soooo many fun memories captured here! :beat and man! You rock at those cakes!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @ForeverJoy Thank you so very much, you've made my day!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    ForeverJoy Designs
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).