StefanieS

21_Birthday

21_Birthday
StefanieS, Jan 21, 2021
Description:
For MOC_21Birthday Challenge
I used Lynn Grieveson's Make it happy elements and Love is all around kit.
JenEm and LynnG like this.
    • Iowan
      Splendid page and love all the balloons. She has grown up, I can't believe she is 21 as I remember layouts of her when was a little girl. Thanks so much for taking part in the Birthday Challenge.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh what a fun take on the challenge. I love the photos and the big happy birthday title. The balloons are the perfect finishing touch. Such a fun and happy layout. You nailed this challenge! As always! :beat:heartlub
      Lillyia and StefanieS like this.
    • cfile
      oh how fun.. love seeing these wonderful photos of Rosie's 21st! I love how you used the BD elements and papers.. and love all the wonderful photos here... fantastic that you got 8 photos here.. Love the balloons and that wonderful HB title.. Beautiful page, as always, Stefanie!
      StefanieS and Lillyia like this.
    • Dady
      Just beautiful, love your layout and photos !
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely opening birthday presents page.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Lillyia
      This is a wonderful, festive layout. I especially like the background messiness because even though it is busy it stays in the background and those precious birthday photos shine. Looks like she had a wonderful 21st and she sure looks like her mommy. Of course the balloons add to the festiveness with their watery colors, but I enjoyed your little elements too-especially the bow that looks like a flower. I am also impressed by how you got 8 photos on there without it looking crowded. Impressive work, Stephanie, but then your pages always are wonderful.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Thanks @Saar @Iowan @cfile @Dady @Angela Toucan @Lillyia
      Wow, you ladies and your kind words really make my day.
      thanks to each and everyone for making the time to leave love and encouragement - you really make my heart sing.
    • marijke
      Awesome photos and page! A great memory page of a beautiful day ... love it!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • flowersgal
      The big 21 - wow! Lovely photos and festive page with that great background. I especially like the little girl holding one of the balloons.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Anny-Libelle
      What a beautiful birthday page! Love the photos and the balloons!
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).